- Last Updated: Monday, 19 March 2018 20:17
- MB-1501 Fairy Window with Shutters
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- SG-402 White
- NTBR Clear One Brushing Glaze
- SG-302 Snowfall
- CB-106 A#6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-404 #4 Pointed Round
- CB-604 #6 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Thin SC-97 Cant-elope, float to the sides of the windows, float a small line of SC-15 Tuxedo to the left sides of the window.
- Pencil in candles in the lower window, use SG-402 White for the wax, and one coat of SC-97 Cant-elope for the flame, outline with SC-15 Tuxedo, use CB-110 Liner. Float SC-36 Irish Luck around the edges, CB-106 Script Liner.
- Brush on two thinned coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the shutters, use CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Brush on 2-3 Coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the brick and one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the window trim and gate trim on shutters. Use CB-110 Liner
- Outline the bricks with SG-402 White, plop SG-302 Snowfall on the tops of the bricks and shutters with CB-404 Pointed Round.
- Apply two coats of NTBR Clear One Brushing to everything except for the Snowfall.
- Fire 06.
- Glitter up the Snowfall with purchased glitter.