- Last Updated: Tuesday, 23 April 2019 17:27
MB-714 Medium Gecko
- CG-996 Spring Rain
- EL-130 Sea Green
- EL-142 Grass
- EL-145 Ginger Roo
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-29 Blue Grass
- SG-201 Black Cobblestone
- RB-110 #10/0 Liner
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- AC-220 Detailer Bottles
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Use the Soft Fan to apply one heavy coat of CG-996 Rain to the gecko, omitting the area under the mouth line.
3. Pour approximately 1 oz of EL-130 Sea Green and 1 oz of EL-142 Grass into small containers. Thin each slightly with water. Fill a detailer bottle with SC-29 Blue Grass and one with SG-201 Black Cobblestone.
4. Pour the EL-130 Sea Green over the gecko leaving space to fill in with poured EL-142 Grass. Squirt with SC-29 Blue Grass and with SG-201 Black Cobblestone.
5. When it is dry enough to handle, sponge off the excess glaze on the area under the mouth. Brush under the mouth and the bottom with two or three coats of EL-145 Ginger Root.
6. Scrape off the glaze from the eyes. Use the Liner to apply two 2 coats of SC-26 Green Thumb to the eye. Apply one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupil and outline the eye with Tuxedo.
7. Fire to cone 05/06.