- Last Updated: Tuesday, 12 March 2019 14:42
MB-1212 Gnome - Hilda
- SC-2 Melon-Choly
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-20 Cashew Later
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-36 Irish Luck
- SC-48 Camel Back
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- SG-402 White Designer Liner
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or NT-BR Clear Brushing Glaze
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- RB-110 10/0 Detail Liner
1. Begin with properly fired cone 04 bisque. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Using the Script Liner with SC-6 Sunkissed, apply 2 coats to her hair. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
3. Use water to thin SC-48 Camel Back. Use the Script Liner to apply the wash to her hair. Blot off with the sponge.
4. Using the Script Liner with SC-20 Cashew Later, apply 2 coats to her face and hands.
5. Use the sponge with SC-2 Melon-Choly to highlight her cheeks, nose and hands.
6. Using the Detail Liner with SC-11 Blue Yonder, apply 2 coats to the iris of her eyes. Using the Detail Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo, apply a dot to the center of her eyes to make the pupil. Outline her eyes and make eyelashes. Use SG-402 White to make a dot in the pupil.
7. Using the Soft Fan with SC-88 Tu Tu Tango, apply 2 coats to her hat. Allow glaze to dry between coats. Before the last coat is dry, press in the raffia vertically on the hat. Apply another coat of glaze over the raffia.
8. Using the Soft Fan with SC-73 Candy Apple Red, apply 1 thick coat over the raffia. Peel it off before the glaze dries.
9. Using the Script Liner with SC-26 Green Thumb, apply 1 coat over her dress. Apply a second coat and shade with SC-36 Irish Luck and SC-27 Sour Apple.
10. Using the Script Liner with SC-11 Blue Yonder apply 2 coats on the cuffs of her dress. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
11. Using the Script Liner with SC-48 Camel Back, apply one coat to her basket. Wipe off some of the glaze with a sponge to show details.
12. Using the Detail Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo, outline her details.
13. Using the Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze or dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
14. Fire to cone 06.