- Last Updated: Monday, 04 March 2019 19:36
CD-011 Nordic Gnome
SC-11 Blue Yonder
SC-16 Cotton Tail
SC-20 Cashew Later
SC-23 Jack O'Lantern
SC-27 Sour Apple
SC-35 Gray Hare
CB-604 Soft Fan
CB-106 Script Liner
1. Fire greenware to 04 bisque, remove dust with a damp sponge.
2. With CB-106 Script Liner brush two coats of SC-20 Cashew Later to the nose.
3. Brush the hat with two thinned coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder using the fan make sure not to leave drips or streaks, when dry shade with SC-32 Bluebeard to the seam, creases, and edge of the hat.
4. With CB-106 Script Liner, brush thinned SC-11 Blue Yonder into the beards, detail, deepen some of the beard with SC-32 Bluebeard and SC-35 Gray Hare, shade around the edges of the beard with Gray Hare.
5. Brush the jacket with two coats of SC-23 Jack O'Lantern, slightly thinned, with the fan brush, when dry shade with SC-88 Tu Tu Tango.
6. Brush the pants with 2-3 coats of SC-32 Bluebeard, shade with SC-15 Tuxedo.
7. Brush the shoes with SC-15 Tuxedo, add SC-16 Cotton Tail to Tuxedo to make a highlight on the tops of the shoes.
8. Apply one coat of S-2101 Clear to the gnome, use CB-604 Soft Fan.
9. Fire to cone 05/06.