- Last Updated: Tuesday, 26 March 2019 15:45
- MB-1419 8" Garden Mushroom
- MB-1420 6" Garden Mushroom
- CC-102 White Crackle
- FN-001 White
- FN-004 Red
- SG-302 Snowfall
- SS-138 Flat Black
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Circle Paper Punches (various sizes)
1. Begin with properly fired cone 04 bisque. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Using the Soft Fan with FN-001 White, apply 3 coats to the underside of the mushroom heads. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
3. Using the Soft Fan with CC-102 White, apply 3 coats to the stem of the mushrooms. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
4. Using the Soft Fan with FN-004 Red, apply 3 coats to the top of the mushroom heads. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
5. Use the circle punches to make patterns with the paper. You will need to cut the negatives from the paper using the scissors. Dip each pattern in water and stick to the top of the mushroom head.
6. Use the Script Liner with SG-302 Snowfall and apply 1 thick coat to each circle. Remove the pattern before the glaze dries.
7. Fire to cone 06.
8. Apply SS-138 Flat Black to the stem of the mushrooms. Wipe off with a paper towel.