- Last Updated: Thursday, 27 June 2013 15:30
- MB-1300 - Bird Feeder/Water
- MB-1301 - Birds
- EL-118 - Blue Grotto
- EL-208 - Moss Creek
- PC-601 - Clear Cascade
- PC-602 - White Cascade
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of EL-118 Blue Grotto to all pieces.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 Coat of EL-208 Moss Creek.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 plopped coat of PC-602 White Cascade here and there on all pieces.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 plopped coat of PC-601 Clear Cascade here and there on all pieces. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply some vein lines with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06. Note: You can fire the pieces together or glue after firing.