- Last Updated: Thursday, 15 March 2012 17:38
Think inside the box using Foundations, Stroke & Coat, and the Box Bloom stamp!
- MB-1044 - 5" Flower Pot
- MB-1101 - Planter Cup & Saucer Colors
- FN-009 - Black
- FN-016 - Harvest Orange
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-16 - Cotton Tail
- SC-81 - Cinnamon Stix k
- AC-213 - Sponge on a Stick - 1¼"Diameter
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- ST-112 - Box Bloom
- ST-115 - Houndstooth Check
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-016 Harvest Orange to the outside of the flower pot and the cup body only. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-009 Black to inside of the flower pot, inside of the cup and cup saucer.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of FN-009 Black to the handle of the cup. Allow to dry.
- Before you begin to stamp, you may find the it is easier to cut the ST-112 Box Bloom Stamp into 3 separate sections.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the sponge with SC-15 Tuxedo. Tap the SC-15 Tuxedo onto the ST-112 Box Blooms Stamp then press the stamp gently onto the piece. Angle the stamp slightly on the piece to create some interest. Continue stamping around the piece. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 puddled coat of SC-16 Cotton Tail on the flower petals.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, fill in some of the box area of the flowers with 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-81 Cinnamon Stix on the border of the box.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the sponge with SC-15 Tuxedo. Tap the SC-15 Tuxedo onto the ST-115 Houndstooth Check Stamp then press the stamp gently onto the top and rim of the flower pot and to the top rim of the cup. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.