- Last Updated: Tuesday, 22 May 2012 13:27
Simply done with Designer Stamps & Stroke & Coat.
- MB-1101 - Planter Cup & Saucer
- SC-6 - Sunkissed
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-26 - Green Thumb
- SC-70 - Pink-A-Dot
- AC-213 - Sponge on a Stick - 1¼"Diameter
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- ST-366 - Fruit Blossoms
- Paper Towels
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-26 Green Thumb to the rim of the mug. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft fan, apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the inside of the mug, handle and the saucer. Allow to dry.
- Using a AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, load the sponge with SC-15 Tuxedo. Tap off excess onto a paper towel then tap onto small sections of the ST-366 Fruit Blossoms Stamp. Press the stamp gently onto the piece. Continue stamping around the piece. Allow to dry.
- Slightly thin SC-26 Green Thumb and SC-70 Pink-A-Dot.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner apply 1 coat of SC-26 Green Thumb to the leaves. Apply 1 coat of SC-70 Pink-A-Dot to the petals. Apply 1 thinned coat of SC-6 Sunkissed to the centers of the flowers. Allow to dry.
- Apply Clear Glaze. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.