- SB-106 Rimmed Bowl
- SW-127 Olivine
- SW-305 Cobalt Wash
- AC-302 Wax Resist
- AC-525 Brush Cleaner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- R2735-¾" Royal Aqualon Wisp
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Designer: Nathan Klein
- Skill Level: Basic
- Time: 1 hour
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SW-305 Cobalt Wash to the inside of SB-106 Rimmed Bowl.
- Condition a R2735-¾" Royal Aqualon Wisp Brush by: dampen the brush in water and squeeze out any excess water. Load the brush with AC-525 Brush Cleaner then squeeze between a paper towel.
- Apply 1 coat AC-302 Wax Resist to the inside rim of bowl.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats SW-127 Olivine to the inside and outside of bowl.
- With a damp sponge, wipe off any excess glaze off the foot and bottom of the bowl.
- Place on a high-fired kiln washed kiln shelf.
- Do Not Stilt and make sure the bowl is not hanging over the kiln shelf.
- Fire to shelf cone 5/6.