- SB-112 Tall Bottle
- SW-102 Silver Sage
- SW-123 Sapphire
- CG-954 Wildfire
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Skill Level: Basic
- Time: 1 hour
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply a heavy coat of CG-954 Wildfire, leaving open spaces to 2/3rds of the bottle, make sure to get plenty of crystals.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SW-123 Sapphire to the entire bottle, for the second coat brush sparingly over the crystal areas.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan , apply 2 coats of SW-102 Silver Sage over the entire bottle, again brush sparingly over the crystal areas. Allow to dry.
- Make sure to dry foot the piece.
- Fire to cone 6 and set kiln medium speed with a 5 minute hold.