- Last Updated: Tuesday, 23 April 2019 17:48
- SB-113 12" Vase or
- Hand-Thrown Shape
- SW-128 Cordovan
- SW-126 Polished Pebbles
- SC-32 Bluebeard
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- X10063 Xiem Precision Applicator (18 Gauge)
- AC224 Plastic Detailer Cap
Designer: Nate Klein
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats SW-128 Cordovan to the top 1” band of piece.
- Using X10063 Xiem Precision Applicator (18 Gauge), fill bulb up with SW-128 Cordovan and slip trail 3 rows of approximately ¾” loops onto exterior of piece directly below the SW-128 Cordovan band.
- Attach AC-224 Plastic Detailer Cap to SC-74 Hot Tamale and loop inside the bottom row of loops.
- Attach AC-224 Plastic Detailer Cap to SC-32 Bluebeard and dot inside loops.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats SW-126 Polished Pebbles to interior and exterior of piece. Take care to not brush over SW-128 Cordovan band.
- Using a damp sponge, remove excess glaze on the bottom of piece.
- Do not stilt and fire to cone 5/6