- Last Updated: Wednesday, 13 May 2015 16:10
- SB-105 Rimmed Dinner Plate, SB-104 Rimmed Salad Plate, SB-120 Latte Mug
- SW-127 Olivine, SW-209 Charcoal
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Banding Wheel
- Being with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush 3 coats of SW-127 Olivine inside the mug in a circular direction.
- On the outside of the mug, brush 3 coats of SW-209 Charcoal to begin. Once dry, then apply 2 coats of SW-127 Olivine, brushing in a circular direction around the mug.
- For the plates, use a banding wheel or brush in a circular direction around the plates.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, brush 4 coats of SW-209 Charcoal. Once dry, then apply 2 coats of SW-127 Olivine on the tops. For the back of the plates, reduce to 3 coats of SW-209 Charcoal and then 2 coats of SW-127 Olivine.
- Clean off the bottom feet of the plates and mug and fire to cone 6.