- Last Updated: Wednesday, 14 September 2016 17:35
- Vase - Test Tile
- SW-135 Wintergreen, SW-134 Eggplant, SW-401 Mayco Flux, SW-132 Mirror Black
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- To the top 1/3 of vase, apply 3 coats of SW-132 Mirror Black using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan Brush, allowing drying time between coats.
- To the bottom 2/3 of vase, apply 3 coats of SW-135 Wintergreen using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan Brush, allow drying time between coats.
- Overtop the Wintergreen, heavily plop 2 coats, sporadically, of SW-134 Eggplant to the vase, allowing drying time between plopped coats.
- Overtop the Wintergreen and Eggplant, heavily plop 2 coats, sporadically, of SW-401 Mayco Flux to the vase, allowing drying time between plopped coats. Avoid plopping SW-401 Mayco Flux to the bottom half of the vase as glaze encourages movement and could run off your ware.
- Fire to cone 6.