- Last Updated: Friday, 27 January 2017 13:19
- SB-114 8" vase
- SW-131 Birch
- SW-212 Peacock
- SW-132 Mirror Black
- SW-401 Flux
- SW-001 Stoneware Clear
- CB-604 Soft Fan
1. Remove dust with a damp sponge on 04 bisque.
2. Thin slightly SW-001 Stoneware Clear, pour to the inside, roll to coat, pour out excess. Remove glaze from the inside of the neck.
3. With CB-604 Soft Fan, apply two coats of SW-131 Birch to the body of the vase, leave the neck and 1/2inch of the sholder unglazed.
4. Plop SW-401 Mayco Flux in a brick pattern over the Birch, avoid the last three inches of the vase, as the Flux will flow.
5. Plop SW-212 Peacock over the edges of the Mayco Flux in a brick pattern.
6. Plop Flux again over over the edges of the Peacock, plop Peacock at the top sholder, only.
7. Brush SW-132 Mirror Black at the inside neck and neck, brush over the top edge of the glaze 1/4inch so that the Mirror Black will move. Brush three coats.
9. Fire to cone 6.