- Last Updated: Tuesday, 23 April 2019 17:54
- SB-131 Rimmed Salad Plate
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner, SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue, SW-211 Glacier Blue
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, SL-443 Tin Ceiling Designer Stencil
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, 2" Foam Roller
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Place SL-443 Tin Ceiling Designer Stencil in the center of the SB-131 Rimmed Salad Plate. Holding the stencil in place, use the Foam Roller to gently apply a small amount of SG-401 Black Designer Liner over top the stencil. Rolling the Foam Roller in various directions, lightly, will fill in the stencil without causing color to bleed into the design.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-76 Cara-Bein Blue to the rim of the plate. Allow first coat to lose it's shine prior to applying 2nd coat.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-211 Glacier Blue over the entire plate. Be sure to allow coats to semi-dry prior to additional glaze coats.
- With a damp sponge, wipe off any excess glaze off the foot of piece.
- Place on a high-fired kiln-washed kiln shelf.
- Do not stilt and make sure piece is not hanging over the kiln shelf.
- Fire to shelf cone 5/6.