- Last Updated: Wednesday, 21 December 2016 20:27
- SB-127 Stoneware Teapot
- SB-128 Tumbler
- SB-129 Modern Dinner Plate
- SB-130 Modern Salad Plate
- SB-131 Modern Bowl
- SG-401 Designer Liner
- SW-140 Matte Black
- SW-207 Chambray
- SW-208 Camel
- SW-250 White Opal
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Using SG-401 Designer Liner, create a design around the rim of the piece. It is helpful to draw bands around the piece in pencil to have an idea of how far each layer will go down the piece. This will allow for more even spacing.
3. Once the Designer Liner is completely dry, use the CB-604 #4Soft Fan to apply 1 coat of SW-250 White Opal to the outside/face (depending on the bisque shape).
4. Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply SW-208 Camel to the top 2/3 of the piece and blend it into SW-207 Chanbray onto the bottom 1/3. repeat this process 2 times letting the glaze dry in between each layer.
5. Using the #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SW-250 White Opal over the rest of the glaze.
6. Apply 3 coats of SW-140 Matte Black to the inside / back of the bisque depending on the shape.
7. Let dry completley.
8. Clean bottom of any glaze and fire to shelf cone 5/6.
*Note: the Dinner Plate and Tumbler are only SW-208 Camel; there is no SW-207 Chambray on the bottom 1/3*