- Last Updated: Thursday, 02 November 2017 17:46
Products UsedMold & Slip
- CD848 - Large Walligator
- CD849 - Medium Walligator
- SLS01 - Stoneware White Casting Slip
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SW-253 Green Opal,
- SW-120 Northern Woods
- SW-155 Winterwood
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- CB-106 Script Liner
- CB-110 Liner
- Fire bisque to shelf cone 04, and wipe bisque with a damp sponge before starting to paint.
- Start by using SG-401 Black Designer Liner to draw in the details of the eyes, nostrils, mouth, and fingernails.
- Using SW- 253 Green Opal paint two coats over the eyeballs. Next Using SC-16 Cotton Tail paint 2 coats over the teeth. Next to mask off those areas carefully paint AC-302 Wax Resist over the eyeballs and teeth.
- Paint 2 coats of SW-120 Northern Woods over the entire piece.
- Once the SW-120 Northern Woods is completely dry, paint two coats of SW-155 Winter Wood over the entire piece.
- Make sure the bottom of the piece is completely cleaned and free of any glaze.
- Fire to cone 6 on medium speed.