- Last Updated: Thursday, 02 November 2017 17:51
- CD607 10 1/2"
- CD606 9"
- CD605 8" Garden Ornaments
- SLS01 Stoneware White Casting Slip
- SW154 Shipwreck
- SW107 Dunes
- SW126 Polished Pebbles, White Gold Luster
- CB604 Soft Fan
- Casting Instructions: Casting Instructions
- Begin by casting CD607, CD606 and CD605 using SLS01 - Stoneware White Casting Slip (download Casting Instructions for reference).
- Soft Bisque fire to shelf cone 04.
- For the smallest ornament, brush on three coats of SW154 Shipwreck to the entire ornament with CB604 Soft Fan.
- For the middle size ornament, brush on two coats of SW126 Polished Pebbles then two coats of SW154 Shipwreck with the fan brush.
- For the largest ornament, brush on two coats of SW107 Dunes, then two coats of SW154 Shipwreck with the fan.
- Clean off the bottoms of the ornaments, fire to cone 6. Do not stilt.
- With a new or white gold brush, brush on one coat of White Gold Luster to the rings of the ornaments, fire to cone 018.