- Last Updated: Wednesday, 02 May 2018 20:02
White Stoneware Jar - Bisqued
S-2714 Herb Garden
CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of S-2714 Herb Garden to the lid and top 1/2 of the vessel.
3. Apply 3 coats of SW-110 Oyster to the inside of the jar and 2 coats to the bottom 1/2 of the jar and the handle.
4. Clean bottom of the piece and the lip of the lid with a sponge for firing.
5. Let dry completely.
6. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 5/6.
****NOTE: The S-2714 Herb Garden is a ^06 glaze and has a lot of movement. Please account for this when glazing, with some forms you may need recede coats. Having a heavy crystal application will also result in greater movement. *****