- SB-127 Stoneware Teapot
- SW-001 Stoneware Clear
- SW-171 Enchanted Forest Crystal
- SW-251 Pink Opal
- SW-158 Lilac Matte
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Thin slightly SW-001 Clear pour to the inside of the teapot and lid, roll to coat, pour out the spout, drain.
3. Brush on three coats of SW-251 Pink Opal to the body and lid, but not the knob and not the spout, handle, top and bottom rings of the teapot.
4. Brush on 5 coats of SW-158 Lilac Matte to the knob, spout, handle, top and bottom rings of the teapot, use CB-604 Soft Fan.
5. Brush on two coats of SW-171 Enchanted Forest over the Pink Opal areas of the teapot.
6. Make sure the bottoms are clear of glaze, fire to cone 6.