- Last Updated: Tuesday, 04 December 2018 19:35
SB-124 Medium Nesting Bowl
- SW-147 Moonscape
- SW-166 Norse Blue
- SW-151 Olive Float
CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the Soft Fan Brush, apply 3 coats of SW-166 Norse Blue in a spiral pattern starting inside the bowl and continuing down the outside of the bowl, leaving the bottom and foot unglazed.
- Using the Soft Fan Brush, apply 3 coats of SW-147 Moonscape into the remaining areas between the Norse Blue.
- Using the Soft Fan Brush, apply 3 coats of SW-151 Olive Float over the Norse Blue.
- Wipe off any excess glaze from the foot of the teapot with a damp sponge.
- Do not stilt or hang over the edge of the kiln shelf.
- Fire to cone 5/6.