- Last Updated: Tuesday, 30 October 2018 18:21
Handmade Mugs - Standard 112 Cone 6 Clay
- SW-106 Alabaster
- SW-141 White Matte
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral
- UG-50 Jet Black
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- DSS-156 Llama Drama
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- Palette Knife
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a palette knife mix AC-310 Silkscreen Medium with UG-50 Jet Black to the consistency of peanut butter.
- With the shiny side down place the screen from DSS-156 Llama Drama onto the piece. Beginning in the center of the screen and holding it down firmly with your fingers, rub the thickened underglaze mix over the screen making sure to cover the entire image, remove and gently wash screen for future use
- Apply 3 coats of SW-141 White Matte to the outside of the mug.
- For the inside and handle, apply 2 coats of SW-106 Alabaster and 2 coats of a Stroke and Coat color of your choice. I used SC-27 Sour Apple and SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral.
- Be sure to wipe any excess glaze off the bottom so the foot is dry.
- Let dry completely.
- Fire to shelf Cone 6