- Last Updated: Thursday, 13 December 2018 21:36
LWC 401 B-mix white clay
SW-132 Mirror Black
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Apply 2-3 coats of SW-132 Mirror Black to the stem of the vase
3. Apply 2-3 coat of SW-119 Cinnabar to the base and textured area. Roll the glaze on the inside of the vase
4. Add details using SG-401 Black Designer Liner
5. Be sure to wipe the bottom of the piece so the foot is dry.
6. Let dry completely.
7. Fire to shelf Cone 6.