- Last Updated: Thursday, 31 January 2019 17:38
SB-125 Small Nesting Bowl
SW-129 Copper Float
SC-93 Honeydew List
CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
AC-223 Large Writer Tip Kit
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Fill the writer bottle with SW-135 Wintergreen and apply in loops around the top of the bowl. Use a pencil to mark a band around the top, covered the line with glaze from the writer bottle, and then apply loops like small “w”s. Apply 3 full rows and on the fourth row, add only a single loop every other opening. Apply 2 coats.
- Dot SC-93 in all of the openings of the loops. Apply heavily, you may want to add 3-4 coats.
- Let dry completely.
- Apply 3 coats of SW-129 Copper Float to the inside and outside of the bowl, avoiding the foot and very bottom.
- Use a clean sponge to wipe the bottom clean any glaze that may have gotten out of place.
- Let dry completely and fire in oxidation to cone 6.