- Last Updated: Thursday, 28 February 2019 15:07
Hand thrown - Buff Stoneware
SW-177 Raspberry Mist
SW-406 Dark Magma
CB-618 #8 Soft Fan
1. Apply 3 coats of SW-177 Raspberry Mist to the inside of the vase and as a band on the outside.
2. Apply 3 coats of SW-406 Dark Magma to the rest of the vase, avoiding the bottom.
3. Use a sponge to clean off any glaze that may have gotten on the bottom of the vase.
4. Let dry completely.
5. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 5/6.
Note: Raspberry Mist will be slightly darker if firing to cone 5.