- Last Updated: Friday, 19 April 2019 15:45
CD-1419 8" Mushroom
CD-1420 6" Mushroom
*Holes cut out while leather hard, bisque fired to cone 04.
SW-504 Red Gloss
SW-507 Bright Green Gloss
SW-404 Black Mudcrack
CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
1. Apply 3 coats of the gloss glaze (SW-504/SW-507) to the inside of the mushroom. You may have to clean up the outside of the mushroom when you're done.
2. Carefully apply 3 coats of the Mudcrack glaze to the outside (SW-404) directly to the bisque. Be sure to avoid the glaze dripping into the holes.
3. Use a sponge to clean up any glaze that may have gotten on the bottom.
4. Let dry completely. You should be able to see cracks before firing.
5. Fire to shelf cone 5/6.