- Last Updated: Friday, 08 March 2019 21:23
SB-119 Rimmed Serving Bowl
SW-153 Indigo Rain
CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the CB-604 Soft Fan Brush, apply 3 coats of SW-212 Peacock to the back of the bowl, leaving the bottom and foot unglazed.
- Using the CB-604 Soft Fan Brush, apply 3 coats of SW-153 Indigo Rain to the inside the bowl. Let dry.
- Use the pencil to divide the inside of the bowl into 14 equal triangles.
- Using the CB-604 Soft Fan Brush, apply 3 coats of SW-154 Shipwrecked to every other triangle on the inside of the bowl.
- Using the CB-604 Soft Fan Brush, apply 3 coats of SW-172 to the remaining triangles.
- Wipe off any excess glaze from the foot of the teapot with a damp sponge.
- Do not stilt or hang over the edge of the kiln shelf.
- Fire to cone 5/6.