- Last Updated: Wednesday, 06 March 2019 18:58
SB-119 Rimmed Serving Bowl
SW-402 Dark Flux
SW-118 Sea Salt
SC-73 Candy Apple Red
SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
SC-40 Blueberry Hill
CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Pour out puddles about the size of quarters of SW-118 Sea Salt, SC-73 Candy Apple Red, SC-88 Tu Tu Tango, and SC-40 Blueberry Hill and let dry out completely. Once dry, break them up into small chunks.
- Using the CB-604 Soft Fan Brush, apply 3 coats of SW-131 Birch to the front and back of the bowl, leaving the bottom and foot unglazed.
- Using the CB-604 Soft Fan Brush, apply 2 coats of SW-402 Dark Flux to the inside the bowl. While the second coat is still wet, sprinkle the dried chunks of the other glazes to the top two inches of the inside of the bowl, near the rim.
- Wipe off any excess glaze from the foot of the bowl with a damp sponge.
- Do not stilt or hang over the edge of the kiln shelf.
- Fire to cone 5/6.