- Last Updated: Wednesday, 27 March 2019 15:09
- SB-104 Rimmed Salad Plate
- SB-105 Rimmed Dinner Plate
- SB-106 Rimmed Bowl
- SB-108 Contemporary Mug (see image below)
- SW-176 Sandstone
- SW-165 Lavender Mist
CB-618 #8 Soft Fan
1. Place the piece on a banding wheel and while it is spinning apply 2 coats of SW-165 Lavender Mist. We left a build-up of glaze in a swirl so that will show in the firing.
2. Apply 3 coats of SW-176 Sandstone to the entire piece, avoiding the foot.
3. Use a sponge to clean up any glaze that may have gotten on the foot.
4. Fire to shelf cone 6.