- Last Updated: Thursday, 20 November 2014 15:06
- SB-101 9" Pie Plate
- SW-108 Green Tea
- SW-111 Wrought Iron
- SW-202 Pistachio
- SW-304 Copper Wash
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 stoneware bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Dot the inside edge about 1 inch apart with SW-304 Copper Wash, use the handle of a brush.
- Using a RB-144 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-111 Wrought Iron to the entire piece, but not the bottom.
- Using a RB-144 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-108 Green Tea to the flat edge of the pie plate.
- Using a RB-144 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-202 Pistachio to the inside of the pie plate, leaving a small edge of the Wrought Iron showing between the SW-108 Green Tea.
- Make sure all the glaze is removed from the bottom. Use a damp sponge.
- Fire to shelf cone 6. Note: Medium speed on a shelf that has been coated with kiln wash. Make sure to use a shelf cone to check firing temp.