After Elements, Jungle Gems and Designer Liner do their work - enjoy the tea!
- MB-1336 Asian Tea Pot
- FN-009 Black
- CG-786 Obsidian
- EL-135 Rare Earth
- EL-137 Black Adventurine
- SG-401 Designer Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-602 #2 Soft Fan
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponges
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Place some FN-009 Black into a small cup and add a little bit of water to slightly dilute it (about 3 parts glaze and 1 part water). It should be the consistency of a coffee cream. Pour this into the tea pot and roll around to completely coat the interior of the tea pot. Drain out the excess glaze and keep the tea pot inverted until it has lost its shine. Wipe off any glaze from the outside using a damp sponge. Allow to dry.
- Using a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on the patterns as desired to the flat area on the teapot.
- Using the SG-401 Designer Liner, fill in the traced pattern in a scribbling manor, allowing some bisque to show through.
- Using a CB-602 #2 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of EL-137 Black Adventurine to the side walls of the teapot, and to the top portion on the lid, excluding the knob.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of EL-135 Rare Earth to the flat sides of the teapot and to the knob.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner and CB-602 #2 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of CG-786 Obsidian to the handle, spout and short wall at the top of the teapot.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.