In this section we've gathered resources that will help you understand and use Mayco products. The menu (to the right) provides links to the following items:
- Safety Data Sheets (formerly MSDS): As the world adopts the Globally Harmonized System of Classifying and Labeling Chemicals (GHS) all chemical manufacturers will switch to a single SDS format for communicating chemical hazard information. In the US, OSHA has adopted the GHS guidelines for preparation of SDS; full phase-in of SDS to be complete by June 1, 2015. Some helpful resources available from OSHA:
Product Conversions: a resource to help you find a Mayco glaze that is equivalent to a competitive glaze with which you may be familiar
Product Usage: the definitive resource for every Mayco color product. One each page you will find the following information:
- Product Description: the intent for the creation of the product and the results you can expect
- Product Attributes: characteristics that demonstrate the unique qualities and properties
- Application Recommendations: details on using the product for the primary purpose for which it was developed
- Application Variations: alternative uses for a product; shared ideas and comments gleaned from artists, technical support and customer feedback.
- Product Label: an image of the product label and the actual text found on the label
Mayco Video Channel: a direct link to our YouTube Channel
Brochures, Educational Pamplets, Catalogs, Price Lists: all of our current printed literature can be found here.