Cordovan and Olive Float Carmen Mug
Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired cone 04 stoneware bisque. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Use a fan brush to apply 3 coats of SW-128 Cordovan to the inside of the mug.
- Use a fan brush to apply 3 coats of SW-151 Olive Float to the outside of the mug, avoiding the bottom.
- Use a clean sponge to wipe any excess glaze off of the foot.
- Fire to cone 5/6. (Sample was fired to cone 6)
- SW-128 Cordovan
- SW-151 Olive Float