- Begin with properly fired cone 04 bisque. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the Soft Fan with FN009 Black, apply 2 coats to the whole mushroom. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
- Using the Detail Liner with AC302 Wax Resist, outline circles on the cap of the mushroom.
- Using the script liner brush, apply two coats of SC104 to the underside/gills of the cap.
- Using a drybrush technique with the script liner brush, apply 1 coat of SC103 to highlight the ridges of the gills.
- Using the Script Liner with SG202 White Cobblestone, apply 2-3 coats to the cap of the mushroom. When the final coat loses its shine, apply 1 coat of SC-101 to the main portion of the cap and SC103 to the dots.
- Using the Script Liner with SG202 White Cobblestone, apply 2-3 coats to the stem of the mushroom. When the final coat loses its shine, apply 1 coat of SC103.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.
VARIATIONS AND ADAPTATIONS: Uneven coats of White Cobblestone will give more variation in your cobblestone effect after firing.