1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Apply SG-401 Black to the window frames of the house.
3. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of EL-125 Sahara Sands to the base of the jar. Brush over the windows with one coat of Sahara Sands. Apply two coats of Sahara Sands to the inside of the jar.
4. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of EL-118 Blue Grotto to each roof.
5. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of EL-134 Mirror Blue to the shutters and doors.
6. Use the Script Liner to apply two or three coats of EL-135 Rare Earth to the chimney, base and branches around the doors.
7. Fire to cone 06.