3. Use the Script Liner to apply two or three coats (depending on the depth of color you want) of SC-54 Vanilla Dip to the Koala. Add in SC-83 Tip Taupe to your brush for a variance in fur color.
4. Use the same brush to apply two coats of SC-17 Cheeky Pinky to the inside of the ears.
5. Apply color to the branch by subtly striping with SC-54 Vanilla Dip, SC-83 Tip Taupe and SC-14 Java Bean. Use the Script Liner to apply two or three coats (depending on the depth of color you want). Use the same brush to apply SC-26 Green Thumb to the leaves, brushing past the pencil line.
6. Use the Soft Fan to brush a coat of water over the koala. Place the paper pattern into the koala area. Gently press with a paper towel to remove excess water and ensure the edges are sealed.
7. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-12 Moody Blue to the background. Apply SC-13 Grapel over the Moody Blue on the right side of the plate and near the Koala’s belly.
8. Remove the paper.
9. Place the negative cut out of the Koala onto the plate. Mix SC-83 lip Taupe and SC-14 Java Bean on a palette. Use the sponge-on-a-stick to dab the color onto the Mini Fern Stamp. Repeat the stamp all over the koala to create fur.
10. Use the Script Liner to shade around the body with SC-14 Java Bean. Use the Liner to apply two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the nose, hands, feet and eyes. Use the Liner to create the mouth line and outline the koala with a thin line of SC-15 Tuxedo.
11. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-26 Green Thumb to the back and the rim of the plate.
12. Fire to cone 05/06.