Lavender Mist Todd Mug
Designer: Todd Hickerson
- Begin with properly fired cone 04 stoneware bisque. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Apply 3 coats of SW-165 Lavender Mist with a Soft Fan brush
- If dipping, use dipping tongs or your finger to secure the piece and dip for 1 second in SD-165 Lavender Mist.
- Use a clean sponge to wipe any excess glaze off of the foot.
- Fire to cone 5/6. (Sample was fired to cone 6)
- SW-165 Lavender Mist or SD-165 Lavender Mist Dry
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan (if brushing)