1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-55 Yella Bout It to the inside and three coats of SC-6 Sunkissed to the outside of the piece. Let dry.
3. Thicken S-2101 Clear with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium and use a palette knife mix to the consistency of peanut butter. Add a few drops of food coloring to tint the mixture. Place the large or small pineapple screen from DSS-0147 Island (shiny side down) and rub the thickened clear over the screen inside the piece. This is for color placement only.
4. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-26 Green Thumb to the crown of the pineapple and two coats of SC-24 Dandelion to the fruit. Shade the left side of hte fruit with two coats of SC-97 Cant-elope. Let dry.
5. Thicken SC-15 Tuxedo as in step three. Place the pineapple screen directly on top of the previously screened image and rub the thickened Tuxedo over the screen.
6. Fire to cone 05/06.