Raspberry Mist and Muddy Waters Hippy Mug
Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired cone 04 stoneware bisque. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Use a fan brush to apply 2 coats of SW-177 Raspberry Mist to the entire mug, avoiding the bottom.
- Use a fan brush to apply 1-2 coats of SW-179 Muddy Waters to the top section of the mug.
- Use a clean sponge to wipe any excess glaze off of the foot.
- Fire to cone 5/6. (Sample was fired to cone 6)
- SW-177 Raspberry Mist
- SW-179 Muddy Waters