1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Apply 2-3 coats of SC-16 to the inside and outside of the cow with the Soft Fan.
3. Use a pencil to sketch spots, hair, and hooves on the cow. Fill sketched spots using Script Liner to apply 2-3 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo.
4. Apply 1 coat of SC-1 Pink-A-Boo Script Liner to the nose and inside of the ears.
5. Use the Detail Liner to apply one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the eyes, nostril and mouth
6. Apply one even coat of SG-701 Star Dust to the black spots.
7. Fire to cone 06.