Designer: Josh Clark
- Begin by casting CD-760 using SLS-01 – Stoneware White Casting Slip (download Casting Instructions for reference).
- Soft Bisque fire to shelf cone 04.
- Using a CB-604 Soft Fan brush, start by painting the entire body of the dragonfly, excluding the eyes, with SW-154 Shipwreck.
- Next, using SG-401 black designer liner outline all the all the detail on the wings and around the eyes.
- Using a CB-604 Soft Fan brush, paint 1 coat of SW-104 Black Walnut on the entire underside of the wings, and using a CB106 Script Liner brush paint 1 coat of SW-104 Black Walnut on the bottom edge of the top of the wings.
- Once the SW-104 Black Walnut has completely dried, using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan brush, Paint 2-3 coats of SW-253 Green Opal over the entirety of the wings.
- Finally, using a CB-106 Script Liner paint the dots in the eyes with UG-50 Jet Black. When UG-50 Jet Black is completely dry, using a CB-106 Script Liner brush, paint 1-2 coats of SW-252 Blue Opal over the eyes.
- Fire to cone 6.
- CD-760 Medium Dragonfly
- SLS-01 Stoneware White Casting Slip
- SW-154 Shipwreck
- SW-104 Black Walnut
- SW-253 Green Opal
- SW-252 Blue Opal
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- UG-50 Jet Black
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 Script Liner