- Begin with properly fired cone 04 bisque. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Use the pencil the outline the pattern onto the inner “stitched” portion of the mug. Refer to the patterns below. Each tree pattern with be on different sides of the mug. The patterns are the same, but the colors of the trees are different.
- Using the Script Liner with SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-26 Green Thumb, SC-73 Candy Apple Red and SC-48 Camel Back, apply 2 coats to each of the corresponding sections on the patterns. Allow glaze to dry between coats. Use colors in that order (light to dark) to get the best coverage between sections.
- Using the Script Liner with SC-27 Sour Apple, apply 2 coats to the upper and lower sections of the mug, including the bottom. Apply 2 coats to the handle. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
- Using the Script Liner with SC-8 Just Froggy, apply 2 coats to the stitching around the border. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
- Using the Soft Fan with SG-704 Speckta-Clear Peppermint, apply 2 coats to the inside of the mug. Allow glaze to dry between coats. Apply 1 coat to the outside of the mug.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06
Yellow = SC-6 Sunkissed
Light Green = SC-27 Sour Apple
Dark Green = SC-26 Green Thumb
Red = SC-73 Candy Apple Red
Brown = SC-48 Camel Back