2. Sightly thin FN-016 Harvest Orange with water. Pour inside the planter, roll to coat, pour out excess and drain.
3. Use the Script Liner to apply one coat of SC-26 Green Thumb to the body of the turtle. Use a damp sponge to wipe away some of the glaze, leaving the color in the detail to antique.
4. Use the Script Liner to float more SC-26 Green Thumb under the eyes and mouth and into the crevices of the toes.
5. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of SC-37 Ivory Tower to the breast and the belly. Use the same brush to apply three coats of FN-227 Celery to the rest of the body.
5. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of S-2714 Herb Garden to the shell.
6. Use the Script Liner to apply two 2 coats of SC-26 Green Thumb to the eyes and SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupils. Outline the mouth with Tuxedo.
7. Fire to cone 06.