4. Thicken S-2101 Clear (tinted with a drop of food coloring) with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to thicken. Use the heart from DSS-152 Day of the Dead to screen with the clear glaze mixture. Use your finger to rub the mixture over the screen with the shiny side down. Screen the marigolds in a semi-circle around the heart.
5. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-Candy Apple Red to the heart, two coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the wings and two coats of SC-97 Cant-elope to the marigolds.
7. Use SC-15 Tuxedo thickened with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to screen the medallions on both sides of the skull. Screen the small skull on the back. See step 4.
8. Use SG-401 Black to outline the facets.
9. Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze or use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze.
10. Fire to cone 05/06.