1. Begin with properly fired cone 04 bisque. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Using the Script Liner and Soft Fan with SC-26 Green Thumb, apply one coat to the body of the truck.
3. Using the Script Liner and Soft Fran with SC-26 Green Thumb, apply another coat to the body of the truck in sections. Before the glaze is dry, use the Script Liner with SC-27 Sour Apple and SC-36 Irish Luck to shade the truck. Move to the next section and repeat until the second coat is complete.
4. Using the Script Liner with SC-35 Gray Hare, apply two coats to the windows, hub caps, bumpers and door handle on the truck. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
5. Using the Script Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo, shade the windows.
6. Using the Detail Liner with SC-6 Sunkissed, apply two coats to the headlight. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
7. Using the Detail Liner with SC-74 Hot Tamale, apply two coats to the taillight. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
8. Using the Script Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo, apply two coats to the tires and under-side of the truck.
9. Take your custom screen and draw an outline around the logo in permanent marker. Cut it out with excess screen around the edges.
10. Squeeze about two tablespoons of SC-15 Tuxedo onto the plate. Add a pinch of AC-310 Silkscreen Medium. Mix with a palette knife until it becomes the consistency of peanut butter. You may need to add more silkscreen medium or glaze.
11. Place the logo on the door. While holding it firmly in place, take a small amount of premixed silkscreen medium, and gently rub in circles staring in the center and working outward. Slowly pull up the screen to avoid smearing.
12. Fire to cone 06.