1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Use the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan and CB-106 #6 Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the body of the house. Apply three coats of SC-55 Yella Bout It to the roof. Use the Script Liner with SC-97 Cant-elope to apply wide lines of shading onto the roof as shown (one coat).
3. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-26 Green Thumb to the stem of the roof.
4. Use the same brush to apply two coats of thinned SC-11 Blue Yonder to the door. Apply two coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red to the door trim and step. Add shading under the roof with SC-25 Crackerjack Brown.
5. Punch out small circles with a paper punch. Use the negative space from the punch to create the dots on the house. Wet the paper, press it onto the house, Gently press onto the bisque with a paper towel to remove excess water and ensure edges are sealed. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder.
6. Thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium and mix using a palette knife to the consistency of peanut butter. Place the shiny side up and rub the thickened Tuxedo over the lady bugs on the roof. Use the CB-110 #10/0 Liner to puddle SC-73 Candy Apple Red around the spots on the back of the lady bug.
7. Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
8. Fire to cone 05/06.