1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Thin NT-BR Clear, pour inside the piece, rotate to coat then pour out the excess. Allow to drain.
3. Use the Soft Fan to apply Brush two thinned coats of SC-86 Old Lace to the llama’s body. Pat the cheeks with SC-2 Melon-Choly. Tthin SC-35 Gray Hare and apply over the hair, then wipe back the excess to antique.
4. Shade around the blanket, neck, feet and tail with SC-5 Tiger Tail.
5. Tape off the various sections of the blanket, use the following colors in the sections of the blanket, SC-17 Cheeky Pinky, SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-7 3 Candy Apple Red and SC-15 Tuxedo. Stamp the Sunkissed stripe with ST-352 Jambalaya Stamp — use the sponge-on-a-stick to apply SC-15 Tuxedo to the stamp. Dot the Cheeky Pinky blanket section with SC-73 Candy Apple Red.
6. Use the various colors from the blanket for the fringe and the tassel neck trim.
7. Use the Liner to apply the facial features and to outline the trim, tassels, and blanket. Applyl two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the feet.
8. Use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of NT-BR Clear to the outside of the llama or dip the piece in NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
9. Fire to cone 05/06.