- Begin with properly fired cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Use a soft fan to apply 1 coat of SW-304 Copper Wash over the texture of the mug. Allow to dry and wipe back over the texture with a damp sponge, leaving the product in the low points.
- Use a soft fan to apply 2 coats of PC-602 White Cascade around the lip of the mug.
- Use a soft fan to apply 3 coats of EL-103 Sea Spray to the entire mug.
- Allow to dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.
Note: Washes (SW301-305) are the only SW# glazes that can be used at low fire (cone 06). We do not recommend any other SW glazes be used at cone 06.