- Begin with properly fired cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Mix a bit of SW-301 Iron Wash with the AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to thicken the product until it has lost a hint of its gloss and is about the consistency of peanut butter.
- Use a soft fan to apply 1 coat of SW-301 Iron Wash to the inside of the bowl.
- Use a soft fan to apply 3 coats of EL-145 Giner Root to the entire bowl.
- Allow to dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.
Note: Washes (SW301-305) are the only SW# glazes that can be used at low fire (cone 06). We do not recommend any other SW glazes be used at cone 06.