Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply a thinned coat of SC-34 Down to Earth to the shell. be sure to apply it going with the direction o the swirl.
- Also, apply a thinned coat of SC-29 Bluegrass to the body of the snail and use a sponge to antique it.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SC-25 Crackerjack Brown to the shell.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-11 Blue yonder to the body of the snail and 2 coats of SC97 Cant-Elope to the belly.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the eyes. Apply 1 coat of SC-52 Toad-ily green to the iris, and 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupils and outline of the eyes and mouth.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner apply 2 coats of SG-302 Snowfall on top of the shell. Apply a thinned coat of SC-34 Down to Earth and SC-52 Toad-ily green to make it look like moss.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.
- SG-302 Snowfall
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-25 Crackerjack Brown
- SC-29 Bluegrass
- SC-34 Down to Earth
- SC-52 Toad-ily Green
- SC-97 Cant-Elope
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner